A coconut flour keto blondie recipe is a great escape from the longing for “Raffaello”.
Brownies are a typical American dessert in the form of square pieces of soft chocolate cake, named after their color (very original). With this keto blondie recipe, you will learn how to make brownies’ pale brother (or sister) without the added chocolate.
- 60 g coconut flour
- 40 g shredded coconut
- 60 g ghee
- 50 g erythritol
- 3 eggs
- 30 g coconut manna (or the cream from the top of coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 170°C, line a 15×15 square baking sheet with baking paper and grease it lightly with butter.
- Beat the room temperature ghee with the eggs with a mixer. Without stopping to beat, add vanilla extract and coconut cream (or manna).
- In a separate bowl, stir together the coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, and a pinch of salt until combined. Gradually add the mixture to the liquid mass and whisk together. At the very end, add the shredded coconut and mix with a spatula until combined.
- Transfer the blondie batter to a baking dish. You can sprinkle additional shredded coconut or coconut chips on top if desired. Bake for 20 minutes, 10 minutes with one side facing forward, then flip the opposite side and bake another 10. Let the blondies cool and cut them into 9 squares.