In the fall, pumpkin spice lattes pop up in coffee shops. What would you do if you want a latte but no sugar and no harm in it? Write it down – The Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe is just like Starbucks, but without sugar.
Thanks to Starbucks we have Pumpkin Spice Latte. But in terms of keto and health, drinking it in a coffee shop is a questionable idea. At best, the syrup was made on the spot from pumpkin puree and added a mountain of sugar. At worst, they bought the syrup ready-made, and from a pumpkin in it is just the name. But we won’t leave you in the abyss of cold and fall without pumpkin and spices.
- 250 ml brewed coffee
- 30 ml cream of 33% 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp allspice mix it by yourself or use a ready-to-use pumpkin pie mix
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. sweetener whatever you have, amount it to taste
- 1 ½ tsp. cinnamon ground
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg ground
- ½ tsp. ginger ground
- ¼ tsp. allspice ground
- ¼ tsp. cloves ground
- Bake or boil a pumpkin and puree it. It can be frozen and stored until needed. Mix the spices, and store them in an airtight jar.
- Mix coffee, pumpkin puree, cream, spices, vanilla extract, and sweetener in a saucepan. Beat until smooth with a blender and heat over medium heat until steamy.