Our course manager Irina Shinkareva, a mother of three and a fan of quick recipes, knows how to make bread in a pan.
Our sales manager Irina, a mother of a big family: “Bread in a pan is my favorite recipe. For more than a year on keto, I haven’t baked anything. Although I was indifferent to sweets and rolls before low-carb nutrition, sometimes I was missing a hot fragrant bread with a melting piece of butter or hard cheese. After 12 months, the time for my first keto baking came. I don’t like the long cooking process, I need to be quick, simple, and without complicated ingredients. This bread in the pan is exactly like that!”
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 50 g sour cream (extra fat)
- 40 g almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 50 g hard cheese
- 10 g psyllium
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp flax/sesame seeds (for sprinkling)
- 1 tsp butter (for frying)
- Beat the eggs with a fork until smooth. Then add grated cheese, psyllium, and baking powder.
- Mix well. Gradually, spoon by spoon, add the almond flour. Look at the consistency of the batter: it should turn out like pancakes. If necessary, you may add less or more almond flour than mentioned in the recipe. Leave the dough to swell for 15-20 minutes at room temperature.
- Grease the pan with butter, spread the batter, and level it with a tablespoon. On the slowest heat, fry the bread for 10 minutes on each side. In the end, sprinkle with flax or sesame seeds. Eat it with butter, cheese, or pate.
When you use my referral link on iHerb, I get a reward and can use it to order more ingredients and test more recipes. This is a cart with my regular order.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 19g