Our course manager Irina Shinkareva, a mother of three and a fan of quick recipes, knows how to make bread in a pan.
Our sales manager Irina, a mother of a big family: “Bread in a pan is my favorite recipe. For more than a year on keto, I haven’t baked anything. Although I was indifferent to sweets and rolls before low-carb nutrition, sometimes I was missing a hot fragrant bread with a melting piece of butter or hard cheese. After 12 months, the time for my first keto baking came. I don’t like the long cooking process, I need to be quick, simple, and without complicated ingredients. This bread in the pan is exactly like that!”
- 50 g sour cream (extra fat)
- 40 g almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 50 g hard cheese
- 10 g psyllium
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp flax/sesame seeds (for sprinkling)
- 1 tsp butter (for frying)
- Beat the eggs with a fork until smooth. Then add grated cheese, psyllium, and baking powder.
- Mix well. Gradually, spoon by spoon, add the almond flour. Look at the consistency of the batter: it should turn out like pancakes. If necessary, you may add less or more almond flour than mentioned in the recipe. Leave the dough to swell for 15-20 minutes at room temperature.
- Grease the pan with butter, spread the batter, and level it with a tablespoon. On the slowest heat, fry the bread for 10 minutes on each side. In the end, sprinkle with flax or sesame seeds. Eat it with butter, cheese, or pate.