Hot chocolate is an amazing drink by itself, but hot chocolate with adaptogens is a magic. This recipe will help you to bust mood, cognitive function and passion. Make your day better and night hotter with sugar-free adaptogenic hot chocolate.
Chocolate and hot chocolate have reputation of aphrodisiac. In most cases, ability of some foods to effect on libido and erection are exaggerated. But it’s completely true about cacao. Hot chocolate with adaptogens actually can increase sex desire in men and women, and guys may thank it for hardness.
How to make hot chocolate with adaptogens
- To make adaptogenic drink working, first, don’t spoil it. Don’t use sugar for it. When you eat sugar, your blood glucose raises. It can damage your blood vessels and nerves, including the ones that supply your genitalia.
- Orgasm, especially women’s orgasm, born in brain. Sugar affects neurons, it increases inflammation in brain. For better sex life it’s better to avoid sugar.
- Use safe sweeteners, that don’t affect to blood glucose or gut microbiome. It’s stevia, monk, erythritol and allulose. Try do not use any. Cacao is tasty by itself.
- Use cacao, not cocoa, for adaptogenic hot chocolate. Cacao powder contains antioxidants like polyphenols, that we needed for libido and erectile effects.
- For significant, science proven effects, take hot chocolate for at least for a week. For men, it would be useful to have a cup of hot chocolate with adaptogens 1,5-2 hours before sex.
- Maca works better, if you take it in the morning.
- Some adaptogenic properties of Lion’s mane, like anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-boosting abilities haven’t been studied on human yet, take it in consideration. But as we know, in human, it reduces mild symptoms of anxiety and depression and help repair nerve damage. Which is good both, for libido and erection.
- In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is considered an aphrodisiac. Science doesn’t show, that Ashwagandha can somehow help with erectile dysfunction. But it may boost energy, decrease stress or anxiety, and this is very helpful, if we plan a night (or a day) of love and passion. Some works show, Ashwagandha may increase sperm count and mobility.
- Collagen or other protein will make the texture of the drink more smooth and milk shake like.
Bottom line: This adaptogenic hot chocolate is tasty. To get effects, you may need to take it for a while, at least for a week. For men, it makes sense to have it before sex. Women can enjoy hot chocolate with maca in the morning for best results.
Everyone knows that cocoa is perfect with marshmallows, but few know that you can make them yourself without sugar!
- 3 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- sweetener to taste
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 tsp lion’s mane
- 1/3 tsp ashvaganda
- 1/3 maca
- pinch salt
- 1 scoop collagen or other protein powder optional
- chocolate chips optional
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, whisking frequently, until warm. Do not boil!
- Add vanilla and serve with keto marshmal
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 940kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 19.84g | Fat: 89.19g