Making the cutest cocktail based on the series “The Mandalorian” – “Baby Yoda” in the keto version.
Toward the end of 2019, all the hearts in the world broke for the cuteness of Baby Yoda from the Disney+ series “The Mandalorian.”
Little Yoda isn’t actually Master Yoda in his youth, he’s an unnamed baby of the same race. The little green, apparently, boy that the bounty hunter has to get from point A to point B. He’s cute enough that the number of memes about him has exceeded reasonable limits.
And the bartenders of the world came up with cocktails in honor of little Yoda. The main thing in them – was the decor and the green color of the liquid. We couldn’t stay away, either. Here’s a recipe for a keto cocktail called “Baby Yoda.”
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- Champagne Saucer
- Toothpicks or skewers
- Tissue or a piece of burlap
- 2 tbsp keto syrup (keto syrup recipe here)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 10 slice cucumber
- 10 slice ginger
- 80 ml gin
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 4 slice lime
- 4 olives
- Put the syrup and cucumber and ginger slices in the shaker, shaking them to give off the flavor.
- Add the gin, lime juice, and matcha, and shake the shaker for about 20 seconds to dissolve the matcha. Pour into the glass through a strainer.
- Make ears out of lime slices and eyes out of olives. We wrap the stem of the glass with turf. And may keto power be with you.
Calories and nutrients, excluding “eyes” and “ears”.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fiber: 2g