If you or your children are having a party, make a treat that everyone loves, but in a healthy LCHF way without the flour. Trust me, no one will notice the catch. Everyone likes keto pizza!
Of course, if your guests are Italian, they will laugh in your face. But on the other hand, why be friends with rude people? Everyone else will be sure they are eating the most authentic pizza. Crispy dough, delicious juicy sauce, melted cheese, and any topping ingredients! My yeast-free keto pizza is with ham, jamon, mozzarella, and spinach, but yours can be with pineapple, salami, or just “four cheese”.
The base is called Fathead bread and can be used in a variety of recipes. You can even just make flatbread and use it for sandwiches.
Pizza is an important part of Italian cuisine as well as sushi in Japan and fajitas in Mexico. An iconic dish for Ukraine is varenyky. With minimal changes, varenyky can be fitted to the keto principles.
We have keto varenyky and other recipes in our selection to help you discover the tastes of Ukraine.
- 200 g mozzarella cheese (grill cheese)
- 30 g cream cheese
- 150 g almond flour
- 1 egg
- salt (the saltiness of the cheese may be quite enough)
- 50 g tomato paste
- 50 g firm cheese (you can use mozzarella again)
- ham, jamon or Parma ham, roasted mushrooms, olives, cheeses, pineapple, salami, cooked ground meat, hot peppers, cooked chicken (pizza is a great way to use up leftovers in the fridge)
- Start with the sauce if you don't have any in stock. Store-bought versions and ketchups should be avoided because they frequently contain sugar. The sauce can be made while the pizza base is baking, but you'll have to do everything very quickly. This is an option for advanced cooks.
- Turn the oven up to 220°C. Grate mozzarella, mix it with 2 tbsp of soft cheese and flour, and place it in the microwave on high heat for 1 minute. Stir the melted mass and set it for another 30 seconds.
- Now you have to act very fast. Before the mass starts to solidify, beat in the egg with a fork and pour the mass onto a sheet of baking paper. Cover it with the second sheet, and roll. Do not set yourself the task of achieving a perfect circle, it is difficult to do. Remove the top sheet of parchment.
- Put the pizza base in the oven for 12-15 minutes. If you want it to be more crispy, you can turn it over after 15 minutes and let it cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Take the base out of the oven, spread the sauce, sprinkle the cheese, crumble the ingredients on top, and return it to the oven for another 3 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Decorate with the rest of the ingredients that do not need to be cooked. For example, I put jamon and spinach on a ready-made pizza. Call people to the table.
5 thoughts on “Keto Pizza”
So easy and delicious! Thanks for this treasure 😍
Wow, cheese on cheese! I have to try this!
Thanks in support of sharing such a good thought, article is good, thats why i have read it entirely