If you, like a Hollywood star Halle Berry, do not like to spend hours cooking and washing dishes, this keto tuna salad is for you.
Halle Berry has been on keto for many years and admits that she has never felt better: she is full of strength and thinks, that a low-carb diet helps to keep her skin young and firm. The actress is so energetic that despite the busy filming schedule she finds time to cook, but not for long. She has got many simple and quick recipes. For example, this wonderful keto tuna salad with avocado.
- 140 g canned tuna
- 45 ml homemade mayonnaise (for example, this or this one), 3 tbsp without a slide
- salt, pepper, spices (to taste)
- 50 g celery stalk
- 50 g cucumber (or water chestnut)
- 20 g onion (or red onion)
- 140 g avocado (1 medium fruit)
- Finely chop celery, onion, and cucumber. Drain the liquid from the tuna.
- Mix vegetables, fish, and mayonnaise. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut avocado in half, remove the pit and stuff it with the salad. Garnish with herbs and tomatoes, if you wish.