Warm kale salad is lots of greens and healthy fats – what could be better?
No matter how you cook this curly cabbage, it makes your dishes more delicious. Healthy chips, fresh salads, roll wraps… Or you can slightly stew kale leaves, mix them with cheese and avocado – and get an incredibly tasty warm kale salad, rich in green color.
- 4-6 leaves kale
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 avocado
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- lemon juice
- salt, pepper, spices (to taste)
- 60 g cheese
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, slice down through the flesh diagonally along and across. Put on two serving plates, sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Tear the leaves with your hands, throw them into a frying pan with heated oil, and lightly simmer. Kale should not lose elasticity. As soon as it begins to emit a cabbage smell, remove from the heat.
- In a separate bowl, sprinkle the kale with lemon juice, mix with cheese and seeds. Any cheese with a bright taste and smell fits. E.g., parmesan, blue, or goat cheese.
- Put the salad on top of the avocado, sprinkle with seeds, and cheese crumbles for an appetizing look. Serve warm.