This eggplant salad has a superpower to teleport you from grey winter to sunny picnic memories.
Usually, you can taste a warm eggplant salad on a picnic or backyard BBQ. Grilled wings and vegetables, mixed together – yum! But if you wish, you can easily reproduce it with no effort in harsh urban conditions.
- 150 g turkey wings (marinated in onions and spices)
- 100 g eggplant
- 10 ml olive oil
- 15 ml homemade mayonnaise
- garlic clove (to taste)
- greens (to taste)
- salt, pepper, spices (to taste)
- Cook the turkey wings in the oven at 200oC /390oF for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut eggplant into cubes or strips, fry with oil. Add garlic and greens (optional).
- Remove eggplants from the fire. Add wings, mix with keto-legal mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and spices. Mmm, awesome!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 40g | Fiber: 2g