The right dressing can make a good but boring salad better and make new flavors sparkle. Here’s an avocado sauce recipe to share. Whoosh! And it’s done!
In the summer, keto usually consists of a piece of meat, optional butter and herbs on top, and a salad of fresh seasonal veggies. And it seems like the vegetables are different and plentiful, but as time goes on, you start wanting more variety. This simple avocado sauce recipe will turn your ordinary plate of greens into an impressive culinary masterpiece.
If you use olive oil to make it, the taste will be more vibrant. MCT doesn’t give any tones, so the sauce will be more refreshing.
- 100 g avocado
- 100 g cucumber (medium)
- 3 tbsp MCT oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 tbsp apple vinegar
- 1 pinch stevia or another sweetener
- cilantro (oregano, lemon juice or pepper, by taste)
- Peel the avocado and cucumber. Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until thick and creamy. Add seasoning to taste and blend again.
- Use the sauce immediately or store it in a container in the refrigerator, but not for long!