If you’re not an early riser and all you can get up in the morning is a cup of coffee, or better yet, two, here’s an idea for a stress-free breakfast. Keto chia pudding: a great solution for those, who don’t like early getup and cooking.
In the evening before, mix all the ingredients, pour with regular or vegan milk, and cool overnight. Knowing, that your keto chia pudding is already waiting in the fridge, it is so wonderful to spend more time in the bed or doing morning routines: taking a long shower, getting kids to school and a husband to work, walking a dog, or a hamster.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Servings: 1 serving
- 230 ml almond milk (1 cup)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 30 ml almond paste (or 2 tbsp)
- 5 g erythritol (or 1 tsp )
- Mix milk, almond paste, vanilla, and erythritol with a blender.
- Add chia and mix thoroughly with a spoon. Cool overnight.
- The next morning, decorate with any berries, nuts, or seeds as desired.
You can use coconut milk instead of the almond one. If it is too thick, then dilute with water 50/50.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 31g | Fiber: 18g