With bubbles and virtually no carbs, it’s the perfect combination for a keto cocktail!
The usual mimosa cocktail is a mixture of champagne and orange juice, not a keto product at all. But dry sparkling wine is very low in carbs and tastes great, and is also a traditional New Year’s Eve companion. So you can use a lifehack on how to make the drink brighter and more festive without adding extra carbs.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 250 ml dry sparkling wine (or champagne)
- 250 ml raspberry tea
- 15 ml keto syrup (see link for keto syrup recipe)
- 20 g raspberry (for decoration)
- We brew and chill raspberry tea – it should not be black or green tea with a smell of raspberries, but a fruit tea, for example based on hibiscus. The "stronger" your tea – the richer and tastier the drink will be, use at least 2 bags per 250 ml of water.
- Add a couple of raspberries each to the champagne glasses.
- Add the syrup to the brewed tea and mix well.
- Pour 60 ml of tea into each glass first, pour the champagne on top and enjoy.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g