Tired of eggs for breakfast and want something more original? Try this carnivore breakfast from Lilia Voronin.
Carnivore lifestyle makes us forget about veggies and leafy greens. But it’s no fun to eat eggs all day everyday, so we introduce to you a carnivore breakfast with liver!
Sometimes it can seem like carnivore is boring. But it’s not just steak! Look in the direction of poultry. And then there’s the by-products! It’s a source of vitamins, iron and incredible flavor.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 40 gr bacon (20gr for cooking, 20gr additionally)
- 100 gr lamb liver
- Chop the bacon into cubes and fry it until the fat is melted and the bacon turns light-golden.
- Cut the lamb liver into tiny pieces and add it to bacon. Fry it for 1.5-2 minutes from each side.
- Put the lamb liver and crispy fried bacon on a plate and salt it.
- Break two chicken or duck eggs into the same frying pan and fry it until egg whites are ready — 3 or 4 minutes on a low to medium heat. Enjoy!
Serving: 1порция | Calories: 383kcal | Protein: 32g | Fat: 24g