Sounds healthy? It is, but we DO know what true healthy feels and tastes like. So we’ll cook these tender chicken cutlets, adding a lot of butter.
I just love cutlets — you can cook a lot of them and save some for later. It comes in handy when you’re a workaholic or just an always busy housewife. So cook some more chicken cutlets ahead and store them in the freezer up to half a year!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 kg ground chicken
- 100 gr onions
- salt, pepper, spices (by taste)
- butter (or ghee, by taste)
- 500 gr green beans (fresh or frozen)
- Chop a small onion into tiny pieces, fry it using olive oil or ghee, cool it down and add to ground chicken.
- Add some spices (dried garlic, ginger, black pepper and chili would work nice, for example). Form 12 cutlets and fry them in butter, keeping the medium heat, for 5-10 minutes depending on the size of cutlets.
- Stew green beans in the same frying pan, without defrosting, keeping medium heat – for about 10 minutes. Stir from time to time. Add some salt and pepper and the spices of your choosing.
Nutritional value is calculated just for cutlets without green beans.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 560kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 45g
9 thoughts on “Chicken Cutlets with Green Beans”
I’ve added some ground pork instead of chicken (about 1/3). It turned out so yummy I hope it will be as good after defrosting. I saved some for a lazy day, is there any differences in storing keto-cutlets compared to “usual”?
No! Meat in the freezer keeps fine without fillers) The main thing is not to allow re-freezing!
Cook and freeze! The best way fo hungry evening not to waste time!
I think even my kiddo will fancy these
And we hope! After all, it’s so hard to feed the kids something healthy(
If I make mince by myself, which chicken meat is the best?
For stuffing it is better to cut the thighs with the skin, so the stuffing will be fattier and juicier. But you can also use the breast, adding a little more butter when frying
It is so weird to avoid fats for my whole life, and now allowing myself to add more butter))
That’s the magic of keto) Welcome on board!