Sounds healthy? It is, but we DO know what true healthy feels and tastes like. So we’ll cook these tender chicken cutlets, adding a lot of butter.
I just love cutlets — you can cook a lot of them and save some for later. It comes in handy when you’re a workaholic or just an always busy housewife. So cook some more chicken cutlets ahead and store them in the freezer up to half a year!
- 1 kg ground chicken
- 100 gr onions
- salt, pepper, spices (by taste)
- butter (or ghee, by taste)
- 500 gr green beans (fresh or frozen)
- Chop a small onion into tiny pieces, fry it using olive oil or ghee, cool it down and add to ground chicken.
- Add some spices (dried garlic, ginger, black pepper and chili would work nice, for example). Form 12 cutlets and fry them in butter, keeping the medium heat, for 5-10 minutes depending on the size of cutlets.
- Stew green beans in the same frying pan, without defrosting, keeping medium heat – for about 10 minutes. Stir from time to time. Add some salt and pepper and the spices of your choosing.