Sounds healthy? It is, but we DO know what true healthy feels and tastes like. So we’ll cook these tender chicken cutlets, adding a lot of butter.
I just love cutlets — you can cook a lot of them and save some for later. It comes in handy when you’re a workaholic or just an always busy housewife. So cook some more chicken cutlets ahead and store them in the freezer up to half a year!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 kg ground chicken
- 100 gr onions
- salt, pepper, spices (by taste)
- butter (or ghee, by taste)
- 500 gr green beans (fresh or frozen)
- Chop a small onion into tiny pieces, fry it using olive oil or ghee, cool it down and add to ground chicken.
- Add some spices (dried garlic, ginger, black pepper and chili would work nice, for example). Form 12 cutlets and fry them in butter, keeping the medium heat, for 5-10 minutes depending on the size of cutlets.
- Stew green beans in the same frying pan, without defrosting, keeping medium heat – for about 10 minutes. Stir from time to time. Add some salt and pepper and the spices of your choosing.
Nutritional value is calculated just for cutlets without green beans.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 560kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 45g