Keto Chicken Kyiv recipe – the classic of Ukrainian cuisine is low-carb gluten-free vertion
The keto Chicken Kyiv recipe is in the “How to Make 33 Meals from One Chicken” category. My dad inspired me to make a lazy version of Chicken Kiev, which doesn’t require any skill in wrapping.
Other recipes from our collection of 11 Ukrainian foods you must try.
- 6 chicken thighs
- 80 g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- dill (parsley or cilantro)
- 1-2 tbsp ghee
- Gently remove the skin. Separate the meat from the bones, cut it up and put it in a blender or meat grinder. Salt and pepper the ground meat.
- Chop the butter and herbs. Put small pieces of butter filling into ground meat and form thick cutlets.
- In a bowl, beat the egg. On a chopping board or large plate, pour a small amount of almond flour. Roll the cutlet in flour after dipping it in an egg. Set aside. When the cutlet dries out, repeat. Then you make a thick and delicious crust.
- Fry cutlets in ghee on high heat. Serve them immediately.
You can also add cheese or finely chopped fried mushrooms into the cutlet.
Serving: 1cutlet | Calories: 640kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 66g
How to use chicken skin – the recipe of spicy mini sausages.